Haakaa New Mum Starter Pack
- Regular price
- $37.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $37.00 USD
- Unit price
All your new mum Haakaa favourites are now available in one great little starter pack! Our New Mum Starter Pack is the perfect way to get you started on your breastfeeding journey or as a gift for a new mummy! This pack contains:
Gen. 2 150ml Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs or anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly. Simply suction it to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction! It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Breast Pump Flower Stopper (White)
This little stopper sits tightly in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any accidental spills.
Silicone Breast Pump Cap
If you want to protect your Haakaa Breast Pump from accidental spills and keep your precious breast milk safe, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Cap is the ideal solution. Made from 100% food grade silicone, our Breast Pump Cap fits securely over the top and seals your pump to keep it free of airborne dust and other nasties to remain clean and hygienic between uses!
Disposable Breast Pads (Butterfly Shape)
Our pads are designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad, keeping you and your clothing dry. Ultra-slim and lightweight, these 100% natural and disposable pads also have a contoured look to make them discreet and comfortable to wear. 36x pads per pack.
All items come packaged in a gift box.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- 100% food grade silicone
- Easy to use and clean.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensures your pump will not fall over and spill!
- Includes 1 x 150ml Silicone Breast Pump, 1x Flower Stopper, 1 x Breast Pump Dust Cap and 1 x Breast Pad Pack.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Safe in microwave sterilisers and boiling water.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy.
Please note: Always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication. Results may vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique.
The guidelines of health organisations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely.